DSG04 Software - Features
- Full control of all internal scope functions via push buttons.
- Comprehensive horizontal and vertical manipulation of displayed signal.
Variable timebase grid.
- Horizontal and vertical magnification of display.
- Data points can be displayed as it is or joined.
- Frequency and Duty cycle measurement.
- Cursor measurement of time, voltage and frequency.
- Visible trigger line for ease of setting up trigger values.
- Trigger delay display mode.
- Each of the display traces (A, B,C,D or E) can be individually enabled.
- Individual channel can be turned OFF to freeze waveform or FFT plots for
comparison with live signals.
- Display of grid and units via push buttons.
- Standard generation of Sine, Ramp, Triangular, Square waveforms in
normal and sweep modes.
- Variable duty cycle for fixed frequency square wave generation.
- Captured signals from channel A or B can be duplicated into generator
- Cropping and magnification of generator custom data.
- Custom waves can be designed using spreadsheet or text editor (e.g.
notepad) then imported into DSG04.
- FFT spectral frequencies display of captured signal.
- FFT Spectral plots can be saved, printed and exported to spreadsheets.
- Selectable inputs for frequency measurement.
- Selectable inputs and control sources for pulse counter
External software control
- The software and most of the above functions are easily controlled via
simple text file command. Therefore, the DSG04 can be easily interfaced to users own
- Save - Saving waveforms and FFT spectral plots of channels A & B.
- Exporting channel A, B, C & D captured data and FFT data to CSV
file, readable by Microsoft Excel or equivalent.
- Saving current profile (setup details such as trigger values, sample
rates, gain.. etc)
- Saving of custom wave in RAW binary file.
- Load - Loading saved waveforms and FFT plots.
- Loading profiles, to facilitate quick restoration of common experimental
- Loading of custom waves either in RAW binary format or Excel CSV format
- Printout of the whole scope panel in portrait or landscape formats
- Printout of just the waveform display window.
- Printout sent to default printer.
- All help and operating instructions are always available
via the help button. Manual supplied as PDF and text file.